- How long have you been with the practice? 8 years.
- How would you describe yourself? Busy, organized, helper, fixer, doer, happy, content, mom, wife, sister.
- What do you do when you are not working? Take care of my family & house; spend time with family and friends.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? Beach.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football.
- What is the best book (or movie/TV show) you’ve read (watched) lately? Hunger Games, Mockingjay Part 2.
- What is your favorite local eatery? I have many favorites, I love to go out anywhere.
- Who would play you in a movie? No idea, I’m not much of a movie buff.
- What do you like most about being a lawyer/paralegal/working in a law firm? I have always enjoyed law and found it to be one of the few things that I personally am intrigued and interested to learn more about on an ongoing basis. Even though I have worked in the legal field for more than 33 years, I still find that I learn new things and am intrigued by new and different arguments and issues every day!
Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. represents clients in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana area. Give us a call at 317-660-8150 with any family law questions. Your future is our concern.