Lauren E. Harpold (she/her/hers) is an associate attorney at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C, where she practices almost exclusively in the area of family law. After her admission to the practice of law in 2011, Lauren was employed for four years as the Senior Deputy Law Clerk to Chief Judge Nancy H. Vaidik of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Lauren received her undergraduate degree from Indiana University. She graduated cum laude from Hofstra University School of Law, where she was a Child and Family Advocacy Fellow and the recipient of the William Eric Goldberg Scholarship. She also served as the Managing Editor of Volume 49 of the Family Court Review, the quarterly journal of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
Lauren is a member of the Indianapolis and Hamilton County Bar Associations. She and her husband and daughter are members of SS. Peter and Paul Cathedral in Indianapolis.
- Family Law 95%
- Wills and Estate Planning 5%
- Senior Deputy Law Clerk to Chief Judge Nancy H. Vaidik, August 2011 - July 2015
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2011
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. - 2008
- Major: Special Education
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Family Law Certification Board
- Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2014
- Consultant Conduct in Anticipation of a Child Custody Evaluation: Ethical and Social Dilemmas and the Need for Neutral Parent Education, 49 Fam. Ct. Rev. 155 (2011)