- How long have you been with the practice? 4 1/2 years.
- What do you do when you are not working? I have a second job at The Disney Store, I volunteer as a GAL for Hamilton County, and I spend time with family and friends.
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? Florida!
- Do you have any pets? Two dogs and one cat.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Baseball in the summer, football in the winter.
- What’s the best book (or movie/TV show) you’ve read (watched) lately? The Handmaid’s Tale.
- What’s your favorite local eatery? Bru Burger.
- Who would you play in a movie? According to a client: “I am thinking Shannon should be played by Debra Winger for sure. She always plays those strong roles where she stands her ground and never takes no for an answer.”
- What do you like most about being a lawyer/paralegal/working in a law firm? No two days are alike: I’m never bored! Every case and every client is different. Helping clients: being a paralegal gives me the opportunity to help others, many of them when they are suffering through one of the most difficult experiences of their lives. It’s very rewarding to help someone through a difficult process and see that I truly made a difference.
Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. represents clients in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana area. Give us a call at 317-660-8150 with any family law questions. Your future is our concern.